Страницы

воскресенье, 15 октября 2017 г.

Страничка Be in the moment

Hi, Girls! Hope you have a great day today! It’s Irina back with you today with a new layout using the lovely september Kit.This layout is about me. Life can change in a moment, so we must appreciate every single day we are given.
I used some patterned - 7qypsies - Architextyres Collection on the background. This patterned paper looks great with my photo.



I placed my photo above the title and started embellishing. I cut out the headline and oak leaves from white paper. I love autumn colors and watercolors with a flicker effect! I used Twinkling H2O watercolors from the set to add color.
I used colors: Ancient Coin, Pretty Perido, Spiced Pumpkin. it's hard for me to choose my favorite, this paint is gorgeous! Autumn leaves look like real. It looks very impressive!
You should experience it !!!
This was a lot of fun to create! I hope it gives you some fun ideas to try with your Kit! Have a nice day! Irina.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий