Страницы

пятница, 22 сентября 2017 г.

Candlestick made of flower pots



Hello Ladies! Are you ready to create with us? I have to show you an old flower pot made of clay)))) We will look at how to turn an old flower pot into a candlestick.
I will use the flickering colors Twinkling H20’s of the September 2017 Scrapbook Kit “Hurry, Hurry, Step Right Up” in this project. These colors Twinkling H20’s can be used on a variety of surfaces and these include paper and cardstock, wood, plastic and even old ceramic flower pot (LOL) - and they are ideal for many altered art projects.
How Are Twinkling H20's Used? Twinkling H20's can be used in the same way as any watercolor paint and different stampers have their own favorite way to use these shimmering colors. The colors are highly pigmented giving strong and vibrant colors. Twinkling H20's are excellent paints and are extremely versatile. The colors are bright and the shimmer is a proper 'shimmer' and not a glittery finish, making these paints ideal for my project.
Before I started, I cleaned the surface of my ceramic pot. I added a lot of water to the watercolor paints and freely applied them to the surface with a brush. I let the paint dry and watched the gorgeous flicker of colors on the ceramic pot surface. It looks great! You should try it !!!

 
I let the paint dry and watched the gorgeous flicker of colors on the ceramic pot surface. It looks great! You should try it ! I tied some burlap twine around pot. This piece of twine looks stylish and gives an artistic texture. Does it look like an old flower pot ???


I cut out the oak leaves from white paper and painted them Twinkling H20's. Our September Kit includes colors of autumn colors and they can be freely mixed to achieve the effects of autumn leaves. Each of the colors is bright and vibrant and blends well. I used colors: Pretty Perido, Spiced Pumpkin and my favorite Ancient Coin.

I could not wait for my oak leaves to dry ... Lol ))) They flickered in the sun and I admired them. I made a composition of leaveses and twigs and pieces of fabric flowers from Prima. I put a candle inside the flower pot and it changed into a candlestick. I really liked the result! I hope you also like it))) Treasure is everywhere….you just have to open your eyes and look for it!





See you my creative girls. Thank you for coming in!
Irina

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий